?WHO ARE WE?
Poverty Free Saskatchewan (PFS) is a network of individuals, organizations, governments and businesses working toward poverty elimination. PFS recognizes there have been anti-poverty groups working hard for dedes in all regions of our province and we wish to support a province-wide movement.
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE?superslot ฟรี 50 ถอน 300
WHAT DO WE KNOW RIGHT NOW? ??
- Poverty still exists today and is a serious problem.
- Economic inequality is associated with many social and health problems
- Poverty costs us all. Eliminating poverty has many benefits and will save society money.
- Poverty is not just about money, it’s about being excluded from community life.
- Poverty n be eliminated. Other provinces and countries have reduced economic inequality through the development of antipoverty programs.